Tuesday, November 1, 2011

In the Park


Its spring, so it’s time to go outside and get some vitamin D! But only for a short moment, as I can roast up pretty quick in the heat of the sun.  Just give me an ice cold beverage, a magazine and some shade and I’m set, just don’t forget to slap on some SPF30 plus (prevent the UVA ageing and the UVB burning- a way to remember what your UV’s are when looking at sun screens). 



                                                     Ring from Lovisa (have to brag about this, was $20 and got it on Sale for $9)


                                                     Necklace (aka my breast plate, because it’s huge) made by me.


Hat from The Warehouse



Cardi- Garage from The Warehouse
T-shirt- Now Plus from Kmart
Top- turned into a mini, Thrift from Hospice
Tights- Garage, The Warehouse
Shoes- Kmart
Bag- Portmans
Glasses- Cotton On



No comments:

Post a Comment