Sunday, November 20, 2011

Back in Black


Saturdays outfit for a day of Op shopping.  For some reason I felt like being in black in the middle of spring, luckily the weather was overcast for me to do so. Not much else to say, unlike the spiel of my last post!






It’s been years since I last owned or even wore a pair of Roman sandals (High school to be exact) but like jandals they are the most comfortable shoes you could wear during those hot summer months. Although I maybe one of the few who wear it outside of the school yard, the nostalgia is still there.

Dress- City Chic
Top- Moda, Target
Cardi- City Chic
Shoes- Roman Sandals, Number 1 shoes
Bag- Thrift, Salvo
Necklace- some random store in Melbourne
Glasses- Cotton On






3 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 15, 2012

    Like your black roman shoes.. remind me of high school !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have good taste in sandals. I love them! I'm an adult guy and I have 2 pairs of these. In black and brown. I had to order them from NZ and had a friend forward them to me in California, US.

    Sadly, I heard that Douglas, the company that makes them is closing shop due to cheap imports. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!But its sad to hear that. The cheap imports look the part but they are poor quality and dont last as long. As the saying goes, you get what you pay for.

      Delete