Saturday, March 19, 2011

Floral Kisses on St. Patz Day


Yesterday was not only St.Pats day, day of binge drinking, but also my dear friend Suga’s 24th birthday. To celebrate we all went to La Porchetta, a pizza and pasta joint in the heart of the bar and restaurant region in Parnell. So while the others were bingeing on alcohol, we were pigging out on the pizzas. I decided to wear my Op shop skirt I had brought when I sported the Black and Yellow outfit in my last post and break in my lil clutch (also thrift, brought the same day). As it was St. Pats day, it seemed only mandatory to wear green, but all I had was a scarf, so I placed it in a predominate place- on top of my head. As all chicks know, you can never bring too much shit when you’re out on the town, but I had to ditch the camera at home as there was no room. So these pic’s were taken before hand, hence the shitty angles and messy backdrop of my room but you get the gist of the outfit.


The hint of St.Pats green on my head, with my Red glasses picking up the red on my skirt (trying to tie things together).



Top- Farmers
Skirt – Salvation Army, Glen Eden
Belt- Farmers
Scarf- Stolen from my Mum
Glasses – Dollar King Store ($3.90 to be exact)
Clutch purse- Salvation Army (ONLY $1.00!!!!!!!!!)



– The thrift clutch that was $1.00
(its such a good find it needs to be mentioned twice)












 – Scrunched puff detailing on the shoulders
of my fav top


Close up of the floral prints on my skirt to the left and scarf to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment