Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Monochrome+Minimal


It was a hot day and I was head to ankle in black, which really isn't advisable. Luckily my top was thin so this lushness could breathe. Today’s theme was monochrome minimal. In this hotter than usual summer we've been experiencing, I felt the need to go simple (simple & comfortable), accessorising with only my d.i.y statement necklace and a pair of sunnies. My make –up was neutral, pale lips with white eye-liner on the upper lid (which really brought out the lash line- no need for mascara) but the emphasis was on the brow, I coloured those suckers in. Part from that, just another day representing the fat!




Top- Wild Child, Farmers
Tights – Maya, Warehouse
Shoes – Chux
Necklace – Made by Me
Glasses – Le Specs




No comments:

Post a Comment