Sunday, January 16, 2011

Going Back

Ahhh, the vanity! So the post title “Going Back” really sumz up the fashion trend that has become an obsession lately. I may have been an 80’s baby but im certainly making up for the time now, coz im all about the old school! Call it pre-owned, pre-loved, second-hand, hand-me-downs, recycling, old school, thrift or vintage, the 80s and 90s have got a hold on me. Below are some of my recent buys, most of which are blouses, skirts and accessories (bags, jewellery). So if you want to save some cash, reinvent your style or broaden it beyond the chain store trends, hit up your local thrift and flee markets and grab yourself a bargain!



Skirt – Thrift, Flee market
Top - Farmers
Glasses – Le Specs
Necklace – Diva
Belt - $1,2,3 Shop
Bag – Vintage Oroton   *The bag was actually given to me by my friend ‘Nana’ which I have to say
                                                THANKS NANA!

 

Top –Farmers
Skirt – Thrift, Flee market
Shoes – Target
Necklace – Made by me :P
Bag – Vintage Oroton, SaveMart

 



Top – 90s Blouse, Thrift- Flee market
Singlet – Warehouse
Skirt – Thrift, Flee Market
Shoes – Converse Chucks
Bag – Thrift, Turn Around
Hat – Warehouse
Glasses – Fake Ray Bans, Cotton On

No comments:

Post a Comment