Saturday, October 14, 2017

Read the Tee

When i cant figure out what im going to wear, i go to one of my default outfits... Yes, my printed tee, skirt and sneaker combo. This year i have picked up wearing skirts again, since finding my thigh saver in bike shorts.
Chub rub is all too real in this fat girls life and while many of the bloggers i follow, have their own solutions, i never really found these to suite me. What did work was shorts or boxers - what i had worn throughout high school under my uniform skirt. But as i got older and yes, lets be truthful, fatter, it got harder and harder to find these items in my size. Before i knew it, i was favoring pants and tights and these became the norm. But on my trip to Oz last year (while browsing through Target), i finally found bike shorts in my size and from there i have been getting back into the skirt groove. 






Jacket - Boohoo
Tee - (Gift)
Skirt - Kmart
Glasses - Le Spec
Shoes - Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment