Friday, January 6, 2017

One Womans Trash

I picked up this thrifted dress sometime ago, brought to wear for a 90s themed, 21st birthday.
Although i did wear it with a grunge edge, i hung it in my closet and over time it was pushed further and further to the back (you know in that blind corner of your closet, where you cant really reach, without out having to take out a whole bunch of clothes out so you can slide in and look) yea, right in there.
I had a half arse clean of my closet, trying to be proactive in my goal of being less of a hoarder and i did find it difficult to let go of some of these clothes. So i made a deal with myself, that i would wear this (and a few more other items) at least one or two more times and give them up to good will, where the recycling circle can continue. As they say, one (Wo)mans trash, is another (Wo)mans treasure.



Dress - Thrifted
Belt - Farmers
Glasses - Le Specs
Shoes - ASOS (wide fit)


No comments:

Post a Comment