Sunday, August 7, 2011

Like a Poncho







Don’t let the sun fool you, it was most defiantly a chilly day! This jacket like poncho is my new fav item, so comfortable to wear and is truly a one size fits all piece (although I fill it out more than others). I have been patiently waiting to find the perfect poncho ever since I became infatuated with Jay Mc Carroll of Project Runway fame. He was my idol so since I had the swearing down and thought I was quite the comedian, I went for the look. But even after the fame of Jay faded I still wanted the damn poncho.  So 2 weeks ago when browsing through ‘Save Mart’ (a huge warehouse thrift store), among their vintage section I found me my ‘poncho’. Guess good things really do take time!
Poncho like Jacket- Save Mart, New Lynn
Top- Kmart
Tights- Kate Madison from Warehouse
Shoes- Rubi from Cotton On
Scarf- $2 shop

1 comment:

  1. That is a great poncho! Wish i had it!

    ReplyDelete