Friday, October 4, 2013

Denim Shirt It


Since my first purchase of ASOS Cruve back in December, I've got to admit my closet is slowly morphing into the Outlet section of the website. Dont get me wrong, I'm still avid thrifter but its nice to know that slowly (very, very, slowly) that there are more options available out there for the plus size peps.
If you're fat and reading this, you will know personally that we don't even have half as much options available to us than what straight size people have, yet fat people are fucking every where! Its almost to the point that once you pass size 18, that fashion just seems to come to a halt and you should just give up. Its what most of us struggle with, the limits set by chain retailers that determine what we should look like.
Fact is, what ever size you maybe, we all have the right to dress in a manner that reflects how you want to express your self. If most retailers don't want to wake up to that fact then, fuck you, I'll take my money else where and y'all can kiss my fat ass!
    






Shirt - ASOS Curve
Tights - ASOS Curve
Scarf - Thrift, Salvation Army, Avondale ($2 bargain)
Hat - Gift
Shoes - Willows Shoes
Glasses - Cotton On




No comments:

Post a Comment